People enjoy eating garlic in their food. It gives food more flavor. Garlic also has health benefits which make it very good for you. Unfortunately, it’s not good for your breath; it gives you very bad breath. Nobody likes that guy who has stinky garlic breath. Getting rid of bad breath doesn’t have to be hard. Luckily, unlike some forms of halitosis, there are different bad breath cures that you can try to get rid of garlic breath fast.
The best way to avoid garlic breath is to stay away from it all together. You won’t have to worry about how to get rid of garlic breath if you don’t eat it. You can use a substitute seasoning that is more pleasant on your breath.
For those people who want to eat garlic, you can brush your teeth afterwards. Furthermore, if you eat it in public, bring toothpaste and a toothbrush with you. You don’t want to offend your companion or anyone else with your breath. Brushing your teeth is the best way to get fresh breath. You need to brush your teeth for at least two minutes. Also, you can also use mouthwash to help you. Dental floss will get the garlic out from in between your teeth.
Twelve Bad Breath Remedies To Get Rid Of Garlic Breath
- Gargle with mustard. Use a small amount of mustard and move it around your mouth for about a minute before spitting it out. Get another spoonful of mustard and swallow it. The mustard will go down your stomach and get rid of the smell in your body.
- You can eat minty things. Also, you can eat parsley, peppermint, and minty tea. Or, you can also use breath mints or Tic Tacs to help the smell. All of these things will get rid of the odor.
- Eat some vegetables with your meals. If you want to eat a lot of garlic, you need to eat vegetables with the meals. The vegetables can help your breath.
- A slice of bread can help your odor issues. Furthermore, If you don’t have enough carbohydrates, can cause odor problems in your mouth. Eat some bread to get your carbohydrates.
- Chewing gum is a good solution to the problem. Chewing gum produces more saliva which helps fix your problem. The best type of gum to get is chewing gum. You need to get chewing gum that contains cinnamon. Also, gum is great for covering up the smell.
- Try to drink plenty of fluids. Green tea, lemonade, and water are the best choices. These liquids aid in getting the odor out of your mouth.
- Drink some vodka. This tip is only for people who are old enough to drink. Vodka eliminates the bacteria in your mouth. This will kill bad breath. Vodka is the best choice because it doesn’t have a long lasting taste.
- Suck on a lemon. Lemons are helpful in covering up garlic odor. It also has properties that will kill bacteria. Suck on a lemon wedge after eating garlic. If you have garlic on your hands, wash them with lemon juice to eliminate the odor from your hands.
- You can drink milk to help control your breath issues. Milk reduces garlic breath. The fat in milk helps cut down the odor. Drinking whole milk will work better than drinking skim milk because it has more fat in it.
- Chewing coffee beans can solve your problem. Chewing on coffee beans for a while and spitting them out will eliminate garlic breath. Coffee beans aren’t as offensive as garlic is to people.
- Taking an odorless supplement will be better than eating raw garlic. Also, you will get the same health benefits that you get with raw garlic. The only thing you won’t have is the breath.
- You need to eat cold foods to combat the smell. Hence, if you eat something hot, the smell of the garlic will get worse. After eating garlic, eat something cold. You can eat ice cream or frozen yogurt to get rid of garlic breath.
Hence, garlic can be an offensive seasoning to people around you. You don’t want to walk around with garlic breath. There are many things you can do to get rid of garlic breath fast.