Do you want thicker eyebrows or do you want them to grow quickly to fill certain gaps or correct clamping mistakes? Here’s what you need to know about taking care of your eyebrows. Many women tend to neglect their eyebrows, thinking that regular tweezing is enough to have perfect eyebrows. Well, things are not like this.
To develop properly, eyebrows need special care, not just plucking hairs. Otherwise, you can damage them in an ugly manner. Here is the specialists advice on how to take care of thems so they grow faster and have a healthy appearance.
Removing your makeup, even from your eyebrows, is essential, especially because of the fact that inside eyebrows hairs, dust and shadows are hard to remove. So, clean them thoroughly with a cleansing wipe or some product that is good and tested on your skin. Then, wash them with soap and water.
When you apply a scrub on your face, do not avoid the eyebrow area. Massage in depth, to remove dead cells and encourage blood circulation. This way the hair will grow faster.
- Apply oproducts that help hair growth
If you want them to grow faster it is advisable to use natural products that promote the growth of your hair. You can use them in preparing scrubs or you can apply them instead of face lotion, leaving them to act overnight. The most used and beneficial are:
– castor oil,
– sweet almond oil mixed with castor oil
– black cumin oil mixed with thyme oil and coconut milk.
For you to maintain them, you need tweezers, scissors sharp, a brush, a pencil and a fixer.
What you need to do regularly is to:
– clip the rebel growing hair, keeping the line drawn at the salon
– brush upwards your eyebrows, from time to time, and clip the hair that grew too long
– use eyebrow pencil or shadow that matches their shade to define them daily. Rate it discreetly through hair, so they have a natural look. Finally, fix them with a special pen or wax fixing.
Following these advice, it is impossible for you not to have the most beautiful eyebrows that you hoped and dreamed for. It’s worth the effort, because they occupy the most important place in balancing your features.